AVA Search Group, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Nurse Practitioner - Case Management, Springfield, MA
at AVA Search Group, LLC
Nurse Practitioner – Case Management
Not-for-profit, community-based healthcare organization in Western, Massachusetts
100% Remote / Travel - Majority of patients are in Springfield but must be willing to cover Hampden, Hampshire, and Franklin counties as required.
Job Summary: Provide ongoing chronic disease management, urgent visits, promote preventative care and wellness, and provide end of life/palliative care. Adult and geriatric patients covered by Medicare and/or Medicaid.
Full time Days - Monday through Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
- MSN, Nurse Practitioner
- 2+ years of hands on clinical NP experience
- Internal Medicine / Primary care exp.
- Experience with the adult and geriatric patients
- Home Care experience helpful
- Massachusetts State license and Active DEA
- ACLS and BLS
- Bilingual Spanish and English
Your day includes:
- Drive to patient's homes to provide regularly scheduled follow up visits for the management of chronic disease or end of life/palliative care.
- Perform episodic urgent medical/ behavioral health visits to give timely and appropriate medical care in order to avoid emergency room or hospitalization.
- Conduct annual/6 month MDS assessments and annual comprehensive assessments for panel members based on the program.
- Preventative care
- Development and implementation of individualized care plan along with the authorization of appropriate durable medical equipment and services as needed
- Care management & Care coordination
- Post discharge visits
Located 35 minutes south of Amherst, MA; 30 minutes north of Hartford, CT; 1 hour west of Worcester and 90 miles west of Boston
For more details on this job or other Nurse Practitioner jobs and Physician Assistant jobs visit our website www.avasearchgroup.com or contact Adrienne Archer at 800-980-6237 or firstname.lastname@example.org