Correct Care Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Kitchen Staff (must be available for 11am to 7:30pm shift)
at Correct Care Solutions
Correct Care Recovery Solutions (CCRS) has partnered with the Massachusetts Department of Corrections to comprehensively manage and provide medical and mental health care, forensic mental health evaluation and treatment, substance abuse treatment and dental services to patients at Bridgewater State Hospital. CCRS is seeking qualified professionals to be part of this innovative program that will deliver care in accordance with a person-centered, trauma-informed recovery/resiliency philosophy. CCRS’ overall goal is to improve patients’ levels of functioning and wellness for a successful recovery and discharge from the hospital. CCRS has several exciting employment opportunities based at Bridgewater State Hospital for individuals to work alongside visionary leaders committed to improving public health. When you work at a CCRS facility, you have an opportunity to make a difference every single day.
Our Food Service Assistant works as a team member in the hospital’s kitchen and to serve quality meals to the patients and staff.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Experience in food service is desired
- None required.
- Completes production records and temperatures for foods. Production records are filled out for each meal and all food is accounted for each shift. Ensures all special dietary needs are met according to the menu. Ensures temperatures are logged for each food item before leaving the main kitchen, and proper temperatures are met and maintained to HACCP standards.
- Cleans kitchen equipment. Follows weekly cleaning schedule for all equipment and ensures equipment is in proper working order. Reports any equipment repairs immediately to the Food Service Supervisor.
- Ensures food is not left at improper temperatures, prevents cross contamination of foods, and ensures a safe environment for the patients and staff. Has completed HACCP workbook and passed successfully. Follows assigned diets per the menu and patients diet card.
- Follows proper sanitation practices such as daily cleaning and proper storage. Ensures that temperature sheets are completed daily, and empty boxes and trash are removed throughout shift. Also, follows the clean-as-you-go practice and is evident when kitchen is inspected.
- Meets the local Health Department standards on personal hygiene (grooming) and adheres to the infection control policy on sickness.
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.