Correct Care Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Correct Care Solutions
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 18-58577
Location: MCI Cedar Junction, MA DOC, MA, South Walpole
Facility: MCI Cedar Junction, MA DOC
Job Type: Full-Time
Recruiter: Robin Cherubini
Our Phlebotomist performs laboratory tests within the site as ordered by a physician.
- Requires documented successful completion of a Phlebotomy course
- Prior experience in a correctional or jail setting preferred
- Requires unrestricted current certification or registration in state of practice where such is required
- Collect as necessary, prepare and protect specimens.
- Perform all laboratory tests within the capability of the facility, as ordered by the physician.
- Make necessary arrangements, securing and sending specimens to outside laboratory services, as required.
- Maintain proper records of tests, complete required reports.
- Maintain clean and orderly working environment.
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.
To apply directly to Correct Care Solutions, please click the link below. Another window will open and allow you to apply online.