Correct Care Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Correct Care Solutions
Correct Care Recovery Solutions (CCRS) has partnered with the Massachusetts Department of Corrections to comprehensively manage and provide medical and mental health care, forensic mental health evaluation and treatment, substance abuse treatment and dental services to patients at Bridgewater State Hospital. CCRS is seeking qualified professionals to be part of this innovative program that will deliver care in accordance with a person-centered, trauma-informed recovery/resiliency philosophy. CCRS’ overall goal is to improve patients’ levels of functioning and wellness for a successful recovery and discharge from the hospital. CCRS has several exciting employment opportunities based at Bridgewater State Hospital for individuals to work alongside visionary leaders committed to improving public health. When you work at a CCRS facility, you have an opportunity to make a difference every single day.
Our Teacher will instruct patients in basic education classes, preparatory classes for the General Educational Development test, literacy, or English as a Second Language.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum of six months of teaching experience
- Massachusetts Provisional or Professional Adult Basic Education Teacher’s License preferred.
- Conduct classes, workshops, and demonstrations to teach principles, techniques, or methods in subjects, such as basic English language skills, math, life skills, and workforce entry skills.
- Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students' varying needs, abilities, and interests.
- Prepare and administer written, oral, and performance tests and issue grades in accordance with performance.
- Maintain accurate and complete student records.
- Assign and grade class work and homework.
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.