Center for Human Development, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Center for Human Development, inc.
Recovering Families Initiative childcare provider.
Grant funded program. Two hours weekly- Mondays from 11-1pm at Orange CHD clinic. Starting April 13th and continuing throughout the year. Hours can be discussed with successful applicant.
- Providing care for children, such as setting schedules and routines, grooming, feeding, and cleaning rooms and toys.
- Developing and encouraging age-appropriate learning and socialization to ensure children learn basic skills and concepts, such as communication, manners, sharing, etc.
- Maintaining a safe play place by monitoring children for health, behavioral, and emotional issues and reporting concerns to staff and parents.
- Reading to children to help them discover new interests and the ability to learn language arts skills.
- Ensuring children are learning positive behaviors and providing guidance, as needed.