Center for Human Development, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Outreach Worker - Ware / Palmer
at Center for Human Development, inc.
The Outreach Worker will work within a dynamic, multidisciplinary ACCS team model, sited in Ware, Massachusetts. Outreach Workers are the primary caseworker for a number of persons served, providing direct services to individuals with mental health diagnoses who live independently in the community. Outreach workers focus on engaging persons served to help maintain both their physical and mental health, supporting their activities of daily living, advocacy, and providing opportunities to optimize independence, rehabilitation and recovery.
- Supporting persons served in activities of daily living
- Advocating for persons served within various community setting
- Providing opportunities to optimize independence, rehabilitation, and recovery.
- Develop professional and supportive relationships with persons served and provide informal counseling and guidance with a person-centered focus.
- The ideal candidate will have a college degree, preferably in human services or related discipline ; strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills; empathy for others; a demonstrated commitment to serving those with significant needs; the ability to work well within a team model and independently.
- Computer skills are necessary.
- Candidates must have a vehicle for work use and a current driver's license
- All candidates must complete and pass a background record screening process.