Command Security Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Unarmed Security Officer- F/T-Boston, MA.
at Command Security Corporation
- 1+ to 3 Years
- High School Diploma/GED (Required)
- F/T Various
Work for a company where your contributions are recognized and rewarded. Apply for your next security position at Prosegur. We are always hiring professionals eager to exceed customer expectations.
We’re now hiring full-time Security Officers for Boston, MA. Competitive pay starting at $15.85/HR
Prosegur offers a whole suite of benefit options. We believe in career advancement and encourages current employees to apply. We offer competitive wages and exciting company resources.
- Provide assistance to customers, employees, and visitors in a courteous and professional manner
- Monitor for irregular or unusual activity
- Secure facility and designated areas
- Enforce facility and company policies and procedures
- Investigate and prepare reports on incidents
- Remain alert and aware of surroundings
- Guard, patrol, and monitor industrial or commercial premises to prevent safety hazards, theft, violence, or infractions of the ruleRespond to emergencies and investigate disturbances
- Respond to emergencies and think clearly during crisis or high-stress situations
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security/safety of premises
- Circulate among visitors, patrons, and employees to preserve order and protect property
- Patrol industrial and commercial premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates
- Provide escort services for occupants of client property, as requested
- Execute and enforce client specific tasks, circulates among visitors, patrons, and employees to preserve order and protect property
- Observe, report, and prevent incidents by providing a physical presence
- Detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates
- Provide excellent customer service and ensure the security, safety and well-being of all personnel, visitors and the premises
- Enforce rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and respond to emergency situations requiring security assistance
- Monitor points of access in a building or property to allow entry only to individuals with the correct identification or authorization. In some situations, such as public events or crowded areas, they walk among visitors to promote order and provide a visible presence that deters safety issues
- Escort on foot or by motor vehicle to transport individuals to specified locations or to provide personal protection or to escort persons off customer property
- Must be reliable, have a positive attitude, and uphold ethical behavior
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- 21 years old or older
- Minimum 1 year of security experience