Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Eliot is known for our innovative clinical approach, high quality clinical training & for having the most talented people in community behavioral health services. Eliot's Behavioral Health Division provides an integrated and comprehensive network of services to children, adolescents, adults and elders that are evidenced based, focused on strengths & provide hope to those in need.
The Eliot Center, an outpatient behavioral health clinic serving Concord and the surrounding communities is seeking a dynamic, organized & self-motivated leader to join our multi-disciplinary team as Intake Coordinator. This position is the first point of contact for clients seeking services & provides an array of clinical, case management & administrative services. The ideal candidate will have a Master's Degree in Social Work or a related field (license preferred, not required), have prior experience in a mental health setting with excellent written & communication skills.
- Triage referrals to the clinic, obtain demographic & clinical information
- Coordinate care with referral agents, outside providers & agency staff
- Assign cases based on clients' needs & preferences while adhering to insurance requirements
- Develop & maintain effective working relationships with other Eliot departments, referral sources & community agencies.
- Facilitate referrals to other agencies or services when indicated
- Provide crisis intervention & case management services
- Maintain a small caseload of clients, providing a range of services including diagnostic evaluation and psychotherapy services utilizing a variety of treatment modalities as clinically indicated.
- Maintain collaborative relationships with clinic staff to ensure good communication and coordination of clinical services and office operations.
- Maintain updated information on all agency programs and services
Schedule: 9am-5pm Monday-Friday