Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manufacturing Engineering Fall Co-op - July-Dec. 2020
- Job ID
Company Overview and Values
Why work at Entegris?
Lead. Inspire. Innovate. Define Your Future.
Not everyone who works for a global company shares the same background, experiences and perspectives. We leverage the differences of our employees to bring new ideas to the table. Every employee throughout the company is encouraged to share input on projects and initiatives. Our decision making process is truly a collaborative effort as we realize there are leaders at every level of the organization. We put our values at the core of how we operate as an organization — not just when it’s convenient, but in a lasting and meaningful way. We want the time and energy you spend here to have a positive impact on your life inside and outside of the office.
Entegris is a values-driven culture and our employees rally around our core PACE values:
We are excited to bring eager, talented students on board and provide them with an unparalleled co-op experience. The Entegris Co-op Program consists of real work experience, cross-functional learning and development opportunities, and a variety of social and volunteering events.
The Manufacturing Engineering Co-op will be an active member of a multi-person support team driving improvement of critical manufacturing operational systems. You will be assigned a primary and secondary project for the period in addition to several tasks that may support other areas.
In this role you will
- Work to develop and implement a systematic fixture management process
- Gap assessment on fixture management and deployment of gap closure
- Fixture development for critical parts
- Implementation of critical spares management in ERP system
- Develop reporting tools for critical spares
- Improve fixture handling, serialization, storage and management.
- Aide in a project to improve data/metrics for tool utilization to improve OEE
Traits we believe make a strong candidate
- Self-driven, creative and motivated individual that can work independently or in a team environment
- The ability to deliver results in a timely manner that meet the organization standards
- Desired Major: Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
- Demonstrated examples of leadership and initiative
- Strong emphasis towards hands-on engagement
- CAD or SolidWorks experience preferred
- Must be enrolled in an undergraduate program with a graduation date of December 2020 or later
What we offer:
At Entegris we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. Our policy is to recruit, hire, train, and reward employees for their individual abilities, achievements and experience without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, marital or military status.