Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Account Specialist Intern - Truck Rental
at Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
- Job ID
- Internships - All Internships
- Worcester / Auburn / Dudley
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Our Account Specialist Internships play an integral role in the success of Enterprise and are a comprehensive introduction to our Truck Rental Account Specialist Program. For a college student, real-world professional business experience can put you above the rest when you enter the job market. The Truck Account Specialist (AS) Intern position focuses on balancing sales skills with operational skills. The AS Intern will grow existing business while securing new business by being knowledgeable of our complete menu of products and services. The AS Intern will learn and perform every facet of operating a Truck Rental branch, from truck maintenance to collecting receivables, while exceeding the customer’s expectations for service, knowledge, and professionalism. The AS Intern will achieve sales goals through referrals and various forms of marketing and sales presentations that define the value of our truck rental program to decision makers.
It's Business 101 on 10 cups of coffee
Our interns go at a highly energized pace. From day one as a paid intern with Enterprise, you'll learn what it takes to run a successful business and acquire highly marketable skills and experience pertaining to every aspect of operating a business. And it's learning by doing, not by getting coffee or filing all day. Our college interns take on the same challenges as our first and second year full-time professionals. It's a team-based environment where the Enterprise employees are supportive and fun to work with.
Not only is it a paid internship program, but interns may also be eligible for performance incentives and employee referral rewards. The business training you'll receive will be an amazing jumpstart to your career.
When you join our Summer Internship Program, you'll acquire highly marketable skills and experience pertaining to every aspect of running a successful business. You'll soon discover that every day is different because it is filled with so many new, exciting, rewarding and often unexpected challenges. There is one consistent aspect, however - everyday, you'll learn more about sales/marketing, customer service, business management, and administrative skills than you ever thought possible.
- Assist in branch sales and marketing efforts to increase business and income
- Prospect and target accounts to develop new business relationships
- Understand, communicate and sell optional protection products, rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and benefits as well as fuel options and additional equipment
- Create a strategy to convince prospects of their need to learn about our services
- Conduct various meetings with our clients including initial and follow up fact-finding presentations, closing and transition meetings.
- Build the initial relationship with decision makers and secure referrals
- Create custom business solutions to facilitate closing the sale
- Relationship management with clients after the transition on an as needed basis
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be a current college student enrolled in a Bachelor's degree program, graduating no later than May/June 2019 (rising Senior). Internship is for the summer before graduation
- Minimum of 6 months experience in sales or customer service
- Must currently have a valid US driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction (DWI/DUI) on driving record within the last 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be able and willing to honor a minimum 10 week commitment with the availability to start mid to late May or early June 2018
- Must be able and willing to work 40 hours/week throughout the internship period