Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Job ID
- # of Openings
HighRes Biosolutions is seeking a quality engineer to work with our operations and product development teams. You will work among a talented cross functional group bringing novel robotics, lab automation and liquid handling systems for the life science industry to market. Your primary role will be to perform moderately complex electrical and/or mechanical inspections. You will also work on assignments that are moderately difficult, requiring judgment in resolving issues or in making recommendations and provide quality support for the Device and Systems manufacturing operations.
- Perform incoming inspection on critical electrical and/or mechanical components and assemblies to determine compliance with specifications and inspection procedures.
- Support manufacturing engineering in performing in-process and final inspections as required on devices and systems.
- Actively participate in internal and external audits.
- Participate in CAR and SCAR initiation, review and resolution.
- Work with manufacturing, purchasing and engineering to facilitate non-conformances through the MRB process and attends MRB meetings when scheduled.
- Facilitate and promote feedback of production quality issues for continuous improvement.
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience in a Quality Engineering role.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or technical discipline.
- Experience using structured problem solving methods such as 8D and 5 why.
- Must be proficient in the use of inspection equipment; calipers, pin gages, height gages, etc.
- Must have a basic understanding of ISO 9001:2015.
- Must possess good knowledge of MS Office and exposure to Minitab or other statistical software programs. Experience with Omnify PLM a plus.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to multi-task.
General manufacturing environment. Exposure to hazards associated with manufacturing equipment and tools. May require moderate lifting.