Howard Hughes Medical Institute
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Howard Hughes Medical Institute
The Howard Hughes Medical Institute is seeking a highly motivated technician to join Dr. Norbert Perrimon’s group at Harvard Medical School. The primary focus of this position will be to carry out genetic experiments investigating the role of signal transduction pathways in cell growth and development.
- Conduct RNA isolation and qPCR, sequencing, vector construction
- Maintain precise records of work
- Work efficiently and cooperatively with a team of researchers in support of project
- Molecular Biology Techniques
- Prior practical experience with techniques described above and familiarity with underlying scientific principles
- Ability to draft accurate scientific reports
- Able to apply experience to new techniques and protocols and learn complex tasks with general instruction
- Strong enthusiasm for developing new skills and expertise
For more information about our work, please go to:
Please send cover letter and CV. No phone calls please.
HHMI is an EOE