Lincoln Property Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Pool Attendant for Luxury Apartment Community
at Lincoln Property Company
- Requisition ID
- Location : Location
- Position Type (Portal Searching)
- Temporary Part-Time
- Location : Name
- Alexan Wrentham
Join a team with 50 years of success in the real estate industry! Lincoln Property Company is currently hiring for an exceptional pool concierge to work in our beautiful amenity spaces. We are looking for a customer service oriented and enthusiastic person who will take initiative to ensure our residents feel the first-class experience, and who will take pride in ensuring the amenity spaces continue to exceed resident expectations. Does this sound like you? Join us!
Founded in 1965, Lincoln Property Company is one of the largest and most diversified property management companies in the United States. Lincoln maintains a presence in more than 200 cities in the U.S. and 10 countries throughout Europe. Our mission is to be a company for people, a company about people.
- Sincerely welcome residents to the pool amenity spaces
- Ensure pool amenity users are current community residents
- Confirm pool amenity reservations
- Act as the point of reference for amenity residents who need assistance or information and provide it quickly
- Respond to complaints and violations and find the appropriate solution
- Monitor pool deck for violations and ensure quiet enjoyment for all of the community's pool guests
- Administer pool wristbands to guests or residents as needed
- Maintain outdoor space to ensure cleanliness and organization
- Close pool at pre-scheduled times and complete cleaning and sanitizing protocols between users
- Arrange pool furniture between shifts to ensure social distancing
- Other duties as assigned
- Proven experience in customer service or relevant role
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite, confident, poised, and patient with a professional presentation
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues with a customer-focused orientation
- Must be able to work outdoors for extended periods of time
Lincoln Property Company offers competitive pay, a benefits package that includes health, dental, vision and 401(k) and opportunities for career development and advancement.