Massachusetts General Hospital
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Community Residence Counselor per diem
at Massachusetts General Hospital
- High School Diploma or GED Required.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- Requires verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in collaboration with others.
- No experience required.
- One year patient care or related experience preferred, preferably in a psychiatric setting.
- Driver's license (MA, CT, NH, NY, RI, VT) preferred (varies by program), and ability to satisfactorily meet hospital driving standards.
- Must have Medication Administration Program Certification, or successfully complete the Medication Administration Certification course provided by the Hospital. Applicants who are not currently MAP(Medication Administratin Progam) certified will have a specified time period from the date of hire, to successfully complete a McLean sponsored MAP certification program. MAP does not apply to Pavilion and BHPP
It is the policy of McLean Hospital to affirmatively provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants for employment and existing employees without regard to their race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, ancestry, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis that would be in violation of any applicable law or regulation.