Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
+ RT Respiratory Therapist Per Diem
at Vibra Healthcare
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: 11926
Vibra Hospital of Western Massachusetts - Central Campus - in Rochdale, MA is seeking Per Diem Respiratory Therapists - RT's to join our team!
Responsible for providing efficient, quality-oriented patient care within the scope of the department's policy/procedure manual. Performs support activities such as equipment maintenance, changes, inventory, and sets up and operates various types of respiratory care equipment to be utilized in the diagnosis and treatment of respiratory disease and/or illness.
Contact Ann for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org or 978-677-6406.
- Graduate of a Respiratory Therapy program required.
- Current, valid, and active license to practice as a Registered Respiratory Therapist or Certified Respiratory Therapist in the state of employment required.
- Current BLS certification required.
- ACLS certification required within six (6) months of hire.
- Minimum one (1) year critical care and/or artificial airway and ventilator care experience preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion!
Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with our hospital.
Please complete an online application!