Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Smartronix, Inc., is an information technology and engineering solutions provider specializing in Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, Health IT, Network Operations, and Mission-Focused Engineering.
Smartronix Inc., a Premier Amazon Web Services Consulting Partner and Gold Microsoft partner is currently seeking a Solutions Architect with a passion for technology, the ability to understand and assess new technologies understanding their applicability to business. We are seeking a driven individual who has a desire to work with some of the best Cloud Architects in the market. Today Smartronix serves Fortune 1000 Financial, Healthcare, and government agencies and other regulated markets worldwide in delivery of Cloud Services. Our architects support the full life cycle from client needs analysis, through design, build migration and go live. They are continually assessing emerging products and services that improve the business of the clients we serve.
The Solutions Architect- a combination of a subject matter guru, trusted advisor and cloud services authority, will be responsible, working as part of our Cloud team, to help define the tools, processes and methods, and develop systems that will utilize Private and Public clouds (AWS, Azure, and others) to support enterprise adoption of our managed Cloud service offerings. In addition, the Solutions Architect will use systems analysis techniques, enterprise architecture planning process and procedures while consulting with clients to determine cloud computing specifications and needs for our clients.
- Solution Delivery expertise with AWS Cloud services
- Extensive Active Directory experience with Windows 2003, 2008, and 2012 environments
- Experience with migrations to the Cloud, from both Physical & Virtual environments
- Demonstrable Enterprise Architecture planning and design skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good analytic, organization, presentation, customer service and facilitation skills
- Excellent problem solving skills; the ability to manage multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
- Ability to gather customer requirements and translate those requirements into short and long term
- The candidate should have in depth understanding of authentication and authorization services; e.g.; SAML, LDAP, AD, ADFS, & the backend associated APIs that connect various messaging, cloud and social platforms.
- Ability to understand and support network, system and application security hardening, penetration testing, continuous monitoring, and support of policy.
- Ability to support network and system risk assessment and to support network and system security planning and documentation.
- Ability to support enterprise database environments
- The candidate must have 5 or more years of experience in Windows or Linux based operating systems
- The candidate should have a balance of knowledge in Operating Systems, Network, Security, with some programming or scripting experience.
- The candidate must have 4+ years’ working experience in programming or scripting languages
- Must be able to obtain Public Trust clearance
- Bachelors Degree required or additional 5 years of relevant Information Technology experience accepted in lieu of degree