State of Massachusetts
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Physical Abilities Test Monitor
at State of Massachusetts
The Massachusetts Human Resources Division is seeking individuals to work as monitors for Physical Abilities Test (PAT). We are in search of public safetey professionals, teachers and other individuals experienced in providing formal instructions to an indiviual in a physical examination setting.
The daily rate for PAT monitors is $20 per hour. Assignments will be based on the number of applicants scheduled for each PAT.
You must be at least 21 years old in order to be an PAT Monitor.
- Minimum qualifications & Requirements
- High School Diploma is required.
- College experience and/or an Associate's degree or higher is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to troubleshoot.
- Being able to maintain a calm and professional demeanor at all times.
- Be physically able to walk, stand and bend for long periods of time and to push, pull and lift 100 lbs. on an occasional basis
- Supplemental information
- Please provide a résumé outlining your training experience. (You can upload and attach your résumé to your online application.)
- Please indicate if you are a relative of someone working with HRD or a Municipal Fire or Police department.