Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Security Officer - Simon Retail - Essential
at Allied Universal
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Security Officer Level
- Workdays Available
- Monday, Sunday, Thursday, Tuesday, Wednesday
- Shifts Available
- Afternoon, Morning
At Allied Universal® our Security Professionals assist clients, and the public at large, by providing essential jobs that keep our communities safe and secure. During this time, we need your help more than ever. We have immediate employment opportunities. Allied Universal also employs an interview process you can complete from the comfort of your home through our online application and video interviewing technology. We are North America’s leading security services provider with over 200,000 phenomenal employees and invite you to apply to join the team.
Allied Universal is an Essential Employer and we are currently seeking a Full Time Security Officer to help assist with Operations at a Simon Retail Shopping Mall in Chestnut Hill, MA
WE LOVE TO PROMOTE WITHIN!!!
7am - 3pm Sunday - Thursday
Employee referral program $$$
Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance & 401k
Ideal candidate should possess the following:
Exceptional customer service provider
Must have great communication skills, both written and verbal
Candidate should be comfortable using both computers and tablets
Candidate should be able to walk, stand or sit for long periods of time.
Candidate must have a valid driver's license
Allied Universal is seeking Professional Security Officers. Our Security Officers allow us to contribute to our company’s core purpose of providing unparalleled service, systems and solutions to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses of our communities.
- Be at least 18 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
- Valid guard card/license, as required in the state for which you are applying.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. With over 200,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.