US Food Service
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Delivery Driver CDL A-Springfield
at US Food Service
- Drive to and deliver customer orders to meet scheduled customer times and maintain adequate productivity rate to meet delivery schedules.
- Unload products from the trailer with a hand truck or by hand and place items in designated customer storage area.
- Verify delivery of correct items with customer and obtain proper signatures.
- Collect money (cash or checks) where required.
- Heavy customer service- customer interaction.
- Willing and able to:
- Perform repeated, manual heavy lifting of items up to 80 pounds or more.
- Make frequent stops during the course of a work shift.
- Drive and work in inclement weather conditions.
***EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status***
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have valid CDL A issued by the state of legal residence with necessary endorsements and DOT qualified.
- Minimum six months commercial driving experience or three months of foodservice or food and beverage delivery experience required.
- Ability to operate manual transmission preferred.
MOS CODE: Motor Transport Operator, Heavy and Tractor-Trailer Truck Drivers
Military Skills and Experience Crosswalk
Visit O*Net to see how your service aligns with US Foods roles: www.onetonline.org/crosswalk/MOC/